2.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered a shipment of oranges to be delivered to a location west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada for an ill relative.It went through my visa on Nov 29th, 2016.

As of December 16th, still no oranges. By that time, the recipient had recovered and left for vacation. I figured the 10 day max estimate the company gives you in their shipping information would be sufficient. As far as I know, no oranges have yet been delivered to the recipient by today, December 20th.

I understand they must pick, pack, and ship these oranges but honestly, if it takes this long to get to Canada, state it in your information! I have purchased from a competitor and it has never taken this long. Now, I am out $90 Cdn .Presumably, the oranges will arrive at some point and there they will sit in sub-zero weather until someone picks them up for the recipient.

I have asked for a refund but no response has been received.Will be calling them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of slow delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of the orange shop delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. The Orange Shop needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the orange shop delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Orange Shop.

Had an Experience with The Orange Shop?

Comments